An experienced Tax Professional is vital to your financial and emotional security.
The responsibilities of income tax filing and planning are a heavy burden to carry alone. The US Tax Code is over 70,000 pages in length, not including federal regulations and IRS guidance. Not even the best “do-it-yourself” consumer tax software can address every tax situation.
At Northwest Tax Associates, our foundation of experience is a valuable asset when handling tax matters. We prepare and advise on a variety of tax returns that range from plain and simple to extensive and complex. Integrity is valued and is at the very core of our practice.
Your unique situation is important to us. Our personable service and attention to detail extends to each client. Rest assured that your information will be kept confidential and your best interests assured throughout the entire process.
- Download a short brochure to understanding the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Learn who is exempt from the ACA and who qualifies for the Premium Assistance Credit.
Services we provide:
• Income Tax Preparation and Planning
• Electronic Filing
• Delinquent Tax Returns
• Amended Income Tax Returns
• Financial Bookkeeping/Write-up
• Business Consultation
• Business Entity Selection
• Representation before the Internal Revenue Service
We hope you will make use of the valuable resource tools and links our site provides. For our current clients, this site provides a secure mode for the transfer of information. Safeguarding your vital information is one of our highest concerns.